As doctors in natural medicine we believe that wellness is a state of optimal conditions for normal function. The wellness approach is to look for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function.
"Our Mission is to Provide Exceptional Holistic Options for rapid recovery from chronic condition as well as to achieve and maintain great health."
Our Wellness Beliefs
- Every person is uniquely created.
- Everything in your life - your career, relationships, physical activity and spirituality - impacts your heath as much as, or even more than, the food you put in your mouth.
- Wellness involves the entire person ∼ body, mind and spirit. All systems in the body are interconnected and interdependent. When one part of the body is imbalanced it will affect the entire body.
- The human body will gravitate towards health, given the proper "environment": nourishment physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
- The food you eat has a powerful effect on your health, energy, thoughts and emotions.
- Each person holds the ultimate responsibility for making changes in lifestyle that will result in health. Knowing how to take charge of one's health is empowering and potentially life transforming.
- Whole, real and naturally grown foods are the best source for optimal nutrition. Dietary supplements may be appropriate to support heath but are not a substitute for real food.
- Food was never created to be stressed over. It was given to us to nourish us and enrich our lives.
- Wellness is all about balance - between healthy diet and lifestyle habits that nurture and support life, and other influences that may deplete energy and contribute to sickness and disease.
- The more we seek to answer health challenges with natural solutions, the stronger the body becomes, better able to fight whatever comes its way.
"Are you interested in your health and cutting-edge wellness breakthroughs? Take one step now to change your life forever! We know you are busy, but can you afford to not take good care of your health? That could be a very costly mistake! What can be more important than the health and happiness of you and your family?"